- As members of the college community, students are expected to conduct
themselves with integrity, courtesy and responsibility on and off the campus.
- Every student shall attend the college regularly and punctually on all working
- No student shall enter or leave the class room when the session is on without
the permission of teacher in the class.
- Students shall handle all college properties with care and Endeavour to
preserve the cleanliness and tidiness of the college campus
- 75% attendance is compulsory for university examinations, getting
government scholarships under Tamil Nadu Government Education rule 92.
- Students must compulsorily wear their ID cards while entering the college, in
class rooms and on the college campus.
- Students shall not loiter the college campus or stand in groups in the
approaches to the college. They should ensure a calm atmosphere of study
- Any act within the campus that may violate or spoil the academic atmosphere
in the college will not be appreciated.
- Students must follow the instructions given by Head and faculty of the
- Ragging in any form is prohibited. Stringent action will be taken against
defaulters and is informed to their parents
- As a member of the community, every student is required to obey the rules
and regulations of the college and to respect and support the college ethos.
- Students are expected not to involve in any conduct which leads to lowering of
the esteem of the institution.
- Student has to pay the prescribed fees on or before the scheduled date.
Otherwise the student name has to be removed from the college nominal roll.